• The family/single mother applies for the programme by submitting the form along with all the required documents.
• The social and psychological status of the family will be assessed through a series of interviews and field visits.
• A comprehensive social study on the family is submitted to the relevant Committee in order to decide on the eligibility of the family, and then the family is informed of the decision.
• Fostering procedures starts as follows:
- Holding the first meeting between the family and the child
- Setting a transition plan for the child
- Starting a trial period of six months
- Issuing the required documentation by the concerned entities
6/1/2017 5:27 PM